Thursday 4 October 2012

No Title. Guess!

My favourite festival is here! It is a day(or night) that we can play with fire! And lanterns. Yes! It's MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL! My cousins come and play with fire every year! It was a Saturday. The thing that  we always do is waxing of candles. This year, it was different. We put the candles into a bundle and light it up. What will happen? You have to guess. After we are done, the boys ran off and left the girls to clean up! The wax was so difficult to clean, and in the end, we decided to leave a bit of it there.

Next, we went to the jamboree to play 'Blind Mice'. I'm sure you would what is that game so I don't think I need to explain. I kept banging my head into the mini house there, I think I will get a bruise.

We were bored after playing for so long, so the boys decided to play poker, while the girls, including me, went to melt plastic!  

My favourite one is the twisted one.
What's yours?
It was  fun to see all the mini 'fire balls' fall from the plastic.

When it time for my cousins to go, it was quite quiet. It was very noisy at first, and now it is quiet. I just can't stand that silence after noise. My ears would get irritated and I would go screaming.

The next day(Sunday), the moon was orange!


It was a picture from the internet, but I really took photo of it but the picture shown was just a patch of black!

No comments:

Post a Comment