Thursday 4 October 2012

IPW BAD NEWSSSS!!!!!!

Hmmm... I think you are itching to know about it. I had the final presentation with Group 8 on 17 September. When you look at the title, you may be shocked. Yes, me tooooooo! :(
Now the results....
(drumroll...)

NONE OF US GOT IN!!!!!

It was a tie. So practically, none of us get to go to  HONG KONG!!! It's either we are very good or we are really bad. After you read the following sentence, you will know which one is it :( !!!
ONLY. THE. TOP. FIVE. GROUPS. GET. TO. GO. TO. HK!!!!! I can't believe it. We had put in so much effort but we were the bottom!!! NO! THE CHANCE OF GOING TO HK WIT MY FRIENDS IS GONE!!! F-O-R-E-V-E-R!!! I tried to comfort myself and say that there are other chances next time, but it still makes me desperate. What can I do now????!!!!

1 comment:

  1. hello me from 11 years ago! look how well you turned out to be! Turns out going to HK was overrated anyway (you'll learn what this word means in a few years time - 10 year old me was smart but not that smart hehe)

    ReplyDelete