Thursday 4 October 2012

C. Day

This would be the last post  today. It's was Children's Day Celebration today in school!

The performances by the teachers were so funny! They  even performed the Gangnam style! I laughed until I cried when I saw them dancing that!


                                                                    This even funnier!

      This too!

There was Mario and Luigi. When I heard their voices, I immediately know it was Ms Michelle Huang and Mr Joshua Siao! One part was very funny. Mario and Luigi wanted to go to the party but they didn't know where to go. Mario pointed right while Luigi pointed left. Then Marion said,"We should go... This way!" Mario pointed down while Luigi pointed up. Mario said that they can only go 'ONE DIRECTION' and she held Luigi's hand and pointed at the top and went backstage. Guess what they did next? They played the song 'One Direction'(that was why I capitalise it earlier)!!! The whole school was like 'WOOO!'


When we sang the 'You don't know! Oh Oh! You don't know you're beautiful!' part, Luigi was like,"I'm beautiful, I know!" Then Mario replied,"I'm more beautiful!"

L: No! I'm beautiful!

M: I'm more beautiful...

When the song ended, Mario was like,"Okay we're both beautiful..."
L:I'm more beautiful!

After all the concert performance, we went back to class to have our class party. The worst yet. After we ate nuggets, fishballs, biscuits,etc, we played games. We wanted to play 'Dog and Bone' first, back the monitors were struggling to separate the class into half. Then Chloe Tay announced that we MUST play 'Wacko'. Just because her best friend, Faith, wants to play it doesn't mean the class have to play it, right? The majority of the class wants to play 'Dog and Bone' but Faith INSISTS to play 'Wacko'. She says 'Dog and Bone' is a boring game. but to most of us, it's super fun! So we ended up playing 'Wacko', for like only ten minutes 'cause most of us wants to play 'Dog and Bone' and has no idea what is 'Wacko', and everyone was quarreling. So practically, it was the worst class party ever. 

I still remember during P2, my teacher let us play like crazy after SA2. We brought Scrabble, UNO, Nerf guns, and other stuff to play with. The girls would play UNO(more then ten people), and the boys would play Nerf with our teacher. Sometimes, the girls would play UNO with her. So far, she is my favourite teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment