Tuesday 30 October 2012

A Trip to the Dental Clinic

12 October 2012

My tooth is bleeding! For don't know what reason... I was brushing my teeth when I saw one of my shaky tooth very dirty. I brushed so hard I did not know it was bleeding! It scared the wing-dings out me! My parents said I need to go to the dental clinic.

The dentist said the um... big tooth(?) pushing the baby tooth out. She also said that my teeth is very dirty. So the dentist is going to clean it. When she cleaning it, it was so PAIN!!! I was like, are you cleaning my teeth or taking them all out???!!! I freaked when I saw SO MUCH BLOOD as I rinse my mouth! Seriously.

The dentist also asked if I wanted to take out that bleeding baby tooth. It is going to come out in one week time. I still insisted to take it out 'cause I don't want to lose too much blood. When the dentist was taking it out, I did not feel a single thing. She put a numbing cream and shake the tooth until it came out. I didn't even know it was out! It was a little grey at the bottom of the tooth. Ewww...

Paying time... Just for taking out 1 tooth costs $50!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment