Saturday 14 July 2012

Desaru


O.M.G! I can't believe I didn't blog for...7 days! AHHHHH! Okay. So maybe I overreacted just a little bit. 
7 July 2012


Sitting in the car for... 1 HOUR 30 MINUTES!! I got too restless I couldn't sit still. Finally I managed to sleep... for 10 MINUTES ONLY! I didn't know how I woke up though. LOTUS DESARU! We're here!



We went to our room. It looks like a house! Three rooms, a kitchen and a living room!

We rushed towards the waterpark that was GIGANTIC. There was a big slide leading to the pool. WEEE! So fun! Iain and I went to the slide six times!

Then we went to the beach. The waves were big! I was pushed up to shore by one of the waves! We the decided to make a mini playground by sand that we made at Gold Coast Australia. But instead, my brother went to sit inside to sun tan! He asked me to bury him, but of course, NOT! I went to a spot where I found lots and lots of mini stones! They shone like crystals...

We went to bathe and then eat at a buffet. 

The best part! We went to the Seafood Firefly. At first when we reached there, we were like, "Are we supposed to eat fireflies or see them?!" A beautiful sight await in front of us!


It was so beautiful! I actually caught one but it flew away...

It was twelve midnight. Time to sleep...

8 July 2012

We ate breakfast and straight away went to Desaru Fruit farm. While we were waiting at the retail shop to check-out, I saw this funky wig and put it on...


Weird, huh?

The fruit farm's the best!









I so scared to get near that cactus!








I wish I got this rabbit!









No comments:

Post a Comment