Saturday 23 June 2012

Snakes and Ladders

23 June 2012


Yesterday, I went to dinner at Heartland Mall. As I was eating, I heard them announce that they are playing Snakes and Ladders, human size. After I have eaten, I went to see the game. Coincidentally, I saw my cousin, Charlotte and Charlene. Charlotte(or Charlene they are twins) played the first round but I did not see them since I was eating. The last round, I wave my hands frantically so I could play. They chose me! Yay! I started second. A boy cheated in the game as he rolled 3 but went 2 steps to go up the ladder. HE CHEATED! I was in the lead until... I STEPPED ON 19! You might think nothing would happen but in it said:
19                                                                    
GO BACK TO THE START in big bold letters. So the boy(who cheated) won! He got $25 Heartland Mall Voucher. I got $5 Heartland Mall Voucher! HMPH!

No comments:

Post a Comment