Tuesday 26 June 2012

First Day of School

25 June 2012


FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! OMG! My school is SO GIGANTIC! You might think that I am crazy because like I just came to school or something. But I am honest with you, THE SCHOOL IS GIGANTIC! I changed into a new campus, combined with primary and secondary! Here is the map:
Total levels in one block: 8


My classroom is at the 5th level! From the 4th level, jump to the 5th level. The canteen looks more like a hawker centre! There are 16 stalls, selling different kind of food. There are even Japanese food! Take a look at the hall! There is air conditioning, a 6m wide fan in the middle and a VERY big space to play! Haha! When we(classmates) stepped into the classroom, we were all like
SPEECHLESS. The classroom was so big its 1 and a half times my house! Okay, maybe not that big but it is still HUMONGOUS! It can fit about 80 students!


I have came back from school but I am still, you know, PARALYZED WITH THE WOW.



No comments:

Post a Comment